Sunday, 24 July 2011

At His Aunt's

"Auntie, I'm not sure about this now"
"Hush Ricky dear, lets push your little weenie back so you have a nice smooth pussy, that's it"
"Auntie, I fell a bit silly wearing these stockings now."


"Sit down on the bed Ricky, we'll sort out those suspenders."
"Auntie, people will laugh at me if they find out."



"No they won't dear, its quite normal to wear stockings, look at mine. Go ahead and touch them. That's it, it feels lovely doesn't it"
"Your legs feel very soft through your stockings auntie"
"Yours do too Ricky, now let me take my top off and show you something."



"Wow Auntie, I wondered what ladies had in their bras."
"Feel them Ricky, aren't they soft, I bet you wish you had soft breast like this Ricky?"
"I do Aunty, I want to be a lady like you."



"Kiss me Ricky, I'm going to show you how to make love to a lady before I make you into one."
"Yes Ricky, you are going to become a lady too and we are going to have so much fun. But first, you get one fuck as a man, but remember, its much much better as a girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.