Sunday, 17 April 2011

Preparing for the Roaring 20's Theme Party.

"Honey, is this really necessary?"
"Yes it is necessary Tom, this underwear is going to give you the figure for the dress."
"I'm sure the other guys aren't going to so much trouble Hon. It's only a bit of fun."
"If you want to go to this party Tom, you'll do it my way."
"OK Honey, I'm looking pretty good don't you think?"

As it happens, the other guys were all going dress as men, Tom's wife had used this as an opportunity to start his transformation.

"You like those stockings dear, they're very expensive."
"They feel great Honey, so silky. I'm kinda glad you made me shave my legs."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.