Sunday, 6 March 2011

Jane Bond

"So Blofeldt, you have transformed me into a beautiful woman - but why?"



"You like your new body Mr Bond, I have perfected the technique, the trouble is that the side effect is that the feeling of pleasure when having sex is magnified tenfold. After only a minute you will become addicted to the orgasms and you will then be able to do nothing else but fuck."

"Blofelt - I am a British spy, I am able to resist these things"




"We will see, I have taken the liberty of having a small vibrating device placed in you new vagina."

"You expect me to be impressed?"

"No, I expect you to cum Mr Bond, enjoy yourself, tomorrow you will be begging me for cock."







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.