Sunday, 6 February 2011

New Daughter

"Mum, can I get changed now and play football?"
"No dear, I'm not having you playing with those nasty boys, you're far too delicate."
"I know I agreed to be a daughter for a few days, but its been 3 months now and my hair's grown too long, I can't get this make-up off."
"You look lovely Jacqueline."
"It's Jack Mum, and another thing, my skin seems to have changed its softer and less hairy - it must be all those fragrant baths. And I'm a bit worried that my skin on my chest is getting fatty."
"Oh that's just the hormone treatment Jacqui darling, in another few months it'l all be done and you'l be my real daughter."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.