Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Revenge

"Smile sweetie. You're going to stand there and watch this guy fuck my brains out. I want to see you watching all the time. I want to see you look into my eyes as I cum. I want you to feel the pain of being cheated on. Think about what you did with that little whore you was seeing behind my back and how much more this guy is going to satisfy me than you could satisfy any woman. And now I have you, dressed like a pretty little sissy thinking we were going to have a bit of kinky sex with photos that I can e-mail to everyone you know, I want you to think about what your life is going to be like from now on."

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.