Sunday, 26 September 2010

Skate Cheats

Mike was getting ready for the skating contest. He was an excellent figure skater, but had never made it big because he was quite short. Jeff had hatched a plan when his skating partner had retired.

"OK Jeff. My balls are already pushed up. Nobody is going to suspect I'm a guy. Let's go out and get this ice skate routine done so that I can get out of this outfit."

"But Mike, surely you like wearing this little skirt. You're wearing perfume - nice touch, if I didn't know you were a guy I'd fuck you right now."

"Jeff! If you keep on like this I'll get a hard-on and we'll be screwed"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.