Monday, 11 January 2010

Second Thoughts

"Are you sure about this darling? It's very ... revealing"
"Don't be silly Bob, look, I'm wearing the same thing, we are going as a pair of bunnies"
"But darling, when I suggested the costume, I meant for you - I was thinking of a pirate or something like that"
"Look, I said I would dress like this if would too, you can't go back on it now - and besides, you look lovely"
"That's what I'm worried about - I'd try it on with me, so I'm worried about getting hit on by guys"
"Treat it as a compliment, if they get fresh, tell them off if they touch your butt or thigh and slap them if they touch your tits or pussy - unless you want to fuck them of course; but I'm guessing you won't. Come on, let's go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.