Saturday, 9 January 2010

Caught by his big Sister.

"Oh my God! Sis, I didn't hear you come in. Please don't tell Ma and Pa."
"What are you doing in my ballet clothes Tony? You're a tranny, what fun!"
"Look Sis, let me get changed and we'll talk."
"Not just yet Tony, you look so pretty, let me take a few snaps on my cellphone."
"No!"
"Too late, here we are a beautiful ballerina. I can't wait for Sandy and Emma to get here."
"W-w-want!"
"Yes, we're having a sleep-over, while Ma and Pa are out of town, and I think you will be joining us."
"Let me get changed, please Sis."
"I'm afraid not, I think we'll take you out to the club dancing tonight, I have just the outfit for you. Don't worry, you'll have a great time. We may even bring some boys back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.