Saturday, 21 November 2009

Final Wish

OK, the wealth and health are sorted out the third wish was harder. Robert thought, and then thought that being flexible enough to be able suck his own cock would be brilliant. "I wish I could suck my own cock" he said. Suddenly he was looking at himself. He looked down and he was dressed as a woman in stockings, heels and silky blouse. He heard the man in front of him say, "oh, that didn't work then, but still I have this good looking woman to do the job for me, come on then, what are you waiting for?". Robert was very confused, but compelled somehow to obey, he took what used to be his own cock in his mouth and start to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.