Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Lessons in Love

Jim's wife had known about her husband's secret cross-dressing fantasies for many years. As a special treat, she brought home a hunky guy early when she had told him she would be out until late. Sure enough, there he was. Wonderful make-up and very stylish clothes. "Honey, I can explain..". "No need Jim", his wife said, "I know, and look what I have for you as a special treat". She then proceeded to show Jim how to give the perfect blow-job.
The thing is, the hunky guy wasn't satisfied with a blow-job, and Jim's little secret would be out if his skirt was raised, so Jim's wife had to fuck him while Jim watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.