Friday, 22 May 2009

Swapped

Roger opened his eyes. "Ugh", he groaned and thought, "I must have fallen. I did have too much to drink last night. I remember now, I picked up this girl in the club." He suddenly realized he was wearing stockings heels a corset and a pearl necklace. His hair was long, his nail too. "Shit what's happened to me?", he said but in a female voice not his own. He looked in the mirror. "It's her, the girl last night". He found a note under the mirror:
"Dear Roger, I am going to have to borrow your body for a while, don't hurt me and don't get me pregnant whatever you do. Back in a couple of weeks. Have fun, Susan xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.